Scott St., San Francisco, CA
ARCHITECTURALLY STUNNING GRAND SCALE PACIFIC HEIGHTS VIEW RESIDENCE
Located on an exclusive block in the heart of Pacific Heights, this grand-scale view mansion features phenomenal historical architectural detailing, an excellent floor plan and offers fantastic views of the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Bay, Alcatraz Island, Coit Tower, Transamerica Pyramid, Marin Headlands, and the City from many of the rooms.
The flowing floorplan, wonderful natural light and soaring 12’ ceilings on the main level work wonderfully for casual everyday living as well as for the most elegant of occasions and large-scale events. The bright and airy eat-in kitchen steps right out to the huge South Terrace with steps down to the yard, as does the main living room, creating a fabulous indoor/ outdoor lifestyle. Spectacularly detailed and perfectly proportioned, the public rooms also enjoy lovely outlooks to the lushly verdant garden and the surrounding stately mansions reflecting the City’s rich heritage.
Nestled in the heart of Pacific Heights close to the trendy boutiques and popular restaurants of Fillmore, Union and Chestnut Streets, prestigious schools, as well as to some of the world’s most beautiful parks & beaches, this elegant residence provides a quintessentially San Francisco lifestyle in one of the City’s most sought-after and vibrant historical neighborhoods- just a short drive to the world-class tech and finance hubs of SoMa & Fidi, and enjoying easy access to Marin & the Wine Country.
- 5 bedroom, 4 full baths plus powder room, formal entry, solarium, formal dining room, remodeled eat-in kitchen with breakfast area, double living room, pent-room and office
- Large West garden with newly designed gazebo housing a 6-person Jacuzzi; South terrace on main level and West terrace on top level; landscaped front garden with sprinklers
- Front patio with Bay view
- 1 wood-burning plus 3 gas fireplaces
- 2 car side-by-side garage
- 5,077 square feet of living space plus 1,281 square foot lower level as per appraiser for a total of 6,358; 5,729 square feet as per City of San Francisco Tax Records; Buyer to independently verify
- 4,723 square foot lot of 43’ X110’
- 465 sq.ft. Deck off of the living kitchen areas, top floor terrace ~ 270 sq.ft., front of the house patio area ~300 sq.ft. as per contractor, buyer to independently verify
- Extraordinary historic architectural detailing and multiple crystal chandeliers
- Wiring for sound in many rooms, cable-ready connections, security system, Siedle intercom system, Nest thermostats and recessed lighting
With over $1 billion in sales, we pride ourselves on offering the highest level of top notch service. Joel Goodrich is an internationally recognized luxury real estate agent in San Francisco, who works closely with the sale and purchase of the area’s most exclusive listings. From prominent estates to investment properties, Joel’s expertise and professionalism solidifies him as one of the top luxury realtors in the country.Contact Us