1150 Sacramento Street, San Francisco, CA
Timeless Luxury. Iconic Historical Views. Prime Nob Hill Location.
Step into a world of luxury in this classic two-level residence featuring exquisite architectural details, high-end finishes, an elevator to both levels, and views of San Francisco’s most iconic landmarks — from the Fairmont Hotel to Huntington Park and Grace Cathedral.
With its premier location in a 24-hour doorman building on one of Nob Hill’s most desirable blocks, this quintessential city home works wonderfully for enjoying a sophisticated lifestyle in the heart of one of the city’s most historic, yet vibrant neighborhoods. Situated on top of Nob Hill, close to the acclaimed shopping, dining and entertainment attractions of Union Square and the Theater District, as well as the booming tech and financial centers of SOMA and the Financial District.
– Three bedrooms, three baths plus powder room, elevator to both levels, eat-in kitchen with butler’s pantry, formal dining area, grand-scale living room with wet-bar, and laundry room
– Three car independent parking with direct elevator access to the residence
– 3,702 square feet as per MLS; buyer to independently verify
– 25-unit building built in 1994 as per City of San Francisco; buyer to independently verify
– $5,182.12 per month includes water, garbage, insurance, maintenance, reserves, professional property management, and 24-hour doorman.
– The elevator foyer, with its elegant sconces and Parquet-de-Versailles flooring with dentelle inlay, provides a warm and intimate welcome to the grand-scale entertaining rooms of the main level of the residence
– The massive living room is framed on one side with classic columns and arches, and on the other with large picture windows showcasing dramatic views of Nob Hill landmarks including Huntington Park, the Pacific Union Club, and Grace Cathedral. The exquisite parquetry flooring, rich wood moldings, wood-burning fireplace, and bar area with a floating curved staircase to the second level adds a distinctive touch to the fabulous entertainment and living space
– A beautifully proportioned formal dining room with inlaid ceiling opens seamlessly into the living room and to the entrance foyer, with a lovely paneled arch and a series of columns
– The chic powder room features a black granite floor and vanity, which contrasts beautifully with the copper sink and silk walls
– A large gourmet chef’s kitchen features an eat-in area with a large island and Wolf range with a stainless hood. Other amenities include a double-door stainless Sub-Zero refrigerator and full-sizes wine fridge, two stainless Miele dishwashers, double sinks, KitchenAid compactor, double Thermador ovens, and warming drawers, plus an additional under-the-counter Perlick refrigerator — truly a wonderful space for cooking and casual entertaining
– Off the kitchen is a large Butler’s Pantry with sink, as well as additional counter space and cabinetry, and access to the back door
– The spacious laundry room has a sink, counter space, and cabinets
– The mechanical room with furnace completes this level of the residence
– Accessed via either the elevator or the beautiful curved staircase, a large landing and hallway provides a graceful entrance into the bedroom level of the residence
– The luxurious master suite is entered via double arched doors framed by columns and occupies the entire South wing of the upper level. Rounded bay windows frame romantic views of the Huntington Hotel and Park, as well as the majestic Fairmont and Mark Hopkins Hotels- and of course the iconic Grace Cathedral. The lovely sitting area enjoys a wood burning fireplace with classic marble and stone surround, and the spacious dressing room has large amounts of built-ins, as well as an under-counter fridge. The master bath features a classic black and white marble floor, white Carrara marble countertops with double sinks, a large walk-in shower with bench and a seating area by the bay window
– The second bedroom suite features a bay window with banquette seating, elegant silk covered walls, and a large walk-in closet with multiple built-ins. Its en-suite marble bath has a walk-in shower and Jacuzzi tub, double sinks and separate water closet with toilet and bidet
– The third bedroom/office has beautiful Maple-paneled walls and built-ins
– A third guest bath is lined with marble and outfitted with elegant sconces and silk walls
– An extra-large linen and storage closet, mechanical room with furnace and back entrance complete the second level.
With over $1 billion in sales, we pride ourselves on offering the highest level of top notch service. Joel Goodrich is an internationally recognized luxury real estate agent in San Francisco, who works closely with the sale and purchase of the area’s most exclusive listings. From prominent estates to investment properties, Joel’s expertise and professionalism solidifies him as one of the top luxury realtors in the country.Contact Us