3868-3870 Jackson Street , San Francisco , CA
Verdant Presidio views form the backdrop for this exquisite 6-bedroom, 5.5-bath compound with a rarely available location on the exclusive Presidio Wall.
Sophistication and scale abound, with soaring ceilings, period details and rich hardwood floors providing a beautiful setting for everyday living and entertaining. Currently configured as 2 units with additional flex studio space, this is perfect for a multi-generational or extended family compound, for two partners, or an owner-user with income unit.
Available for the 1st time in nearly 40 years, this elegant home affords an opportunity for a comfortable contemporary lifestyle in one of the City’s most desirable historic neighborhoods- Presidio Heights. The framework includes over-sized windows, an extensive roof-top deck and stunning Park views with the City, Bay and Presidio Golf course in the background.
Located across from one of the world’s most beautiful National Parks, this beautiful residence also enjoys close proximity to numerous walking trails and the golf course in the Presidio, as well as a short walk to the popular restaurants and trendy shopping on Sacramento Street and in Laurel Village...truly a rare offering and opportunity for someone looking for a San Francisco treasure...
- Magnificent Tudor-style duplex built in 1909
- A total of 6 Bedrooms, 5.5 Bathrooms, 5 fireplaces and 15 rooms
- Combined 5,250 square feet of living space as per City of San Francisco Tax Record; 5,003 square feet as per draftsman; buyer to independently verify
- The lower unit (3868 Jackson Street) has 3 bedroom, 3 baths, formal dining room, office, and spacious kitchen with laundry alcove totaling 2,162 sq.ft. as per draftsman; buyer to independently verify
- The upper unit (3870 Jackson street) has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, formal dining room, office, kitchen with butler’s pantry and adjacent laundry room, roof terrace and pent-room totaling 2,841 sq.ft. as per draftsman; buyer to independently verify
- Rarely available Presidio location adjacent to Presidio Park, one of the most renowned National Parks in the United States, with views of the Pacific Ocean
- Walking distance from Presidio Golf course, hiking trails, as well as shopping and dining
Presidio Heights is also home to high-end boutiques, salons, and spas that cater to the upper class residents.
With over $1 billion in sales, we pride ourselves on offering the highest level of top notch service. Joel Goodrich is an internationally recognized luxury real estate agent in San Francisco, who works closely with the sale and purchase of the area’s most exclusive listings. From prominent estates to investment properties, Joel’s expertise and professionalism solidifies him as one of the top luxury realtors in the country.Contact Us