2850 Steiner Street, San Francisco , CA
This wonderfully re-designed Victorian residence has been seamlessly brought into the 21st Century with its soaring loft-like ceilings, large open spaces and flowing indoor/ outdoor living, dining, and entertaining areas.
The main level enjoys spectacular grand-scaled public rooms as well as a huge open great-room/ gourmet kitchen with over-sized glass doors stepping out to the patio and garden- creating a fabulous outdoor extension of the living spaces. Four bedrooms and three baths on the 2nd level and a bright and airy view pent-room with East and West terraces complete the bright and airy, contemporary-style floor-plan…beautifully suited for both entertaining as well as a casual everyday lifestyle.
With its fabulous location in the heart of Pacific Heights, this stunning residence enjoys close proximity to the trendy boutiques as well as the popular dining and entertainment attractions of Union and Chestnut Streets- plus some of the City’s most world-renowned and beautiful parks and beaches, including the Presidio National Park, the Marina Green and Crissy Field. Just a short drive to the world-class tech and finance hubs of SoMa and the Financial District, this sophisticated residence also has easy access to the Golden Gate Bridge, Marin & California’s world-renowned Wine Country, as well South to Silicon Valley and San Francisco International Airport…perfect for enjoying a comfortable yet sophisticated urban lifestyle in one of San Francisco’s most desirable and vibrant historic residential neighborhoods.
- 4 Bedrooms and 3 Baths on one level, powder room, formal dining room, kitchen/ great room, pent-room with East & West terraces, laundry room with sink and storage, office/ gym, wine cellar and 2 fireplaces
- Large East facing back patio and terraced garden surround by mature greenery
- Large 3-car garage with abundant storage and direct interior access into the home
- 4,161 square feet of living space as per appraisal, 4,141 square feet as per draftsman; 3,502 square foot lot as per San Francisco Tax Records
- 4 levels, built circa 1900
- Solar panels are owned, not leased, and have resulted in significantly lower utility bills for the current owner than before installation
Security system plus Sonos audio audio/ visual system
- The 2nd en-suite bath was remodeled in 2010/11.
- 2013 Kitchen remodel and house redesign by decorator Benjamin Dhong whose work has been featured in numerous design magazines including House Beautiful, California Home & Design and many others, as well as NBC television
- The garden was re-landscaped by Dan Zelen in August 2019.
- Close to some of the City’s top K-8, middle and high schools
- High schools: University, Convent, Bay, Drew, Stuart Hall
- Middle schools: Marina and Claire Lilienthal (both public)
- K-8: Hamlin, Convent, Vincent de St Paul, Stuart Hall
With over $1 billion in sales, we pride ourselves on offering the highest level of top notch service. Joel Goodrich is an internationally recognized luxury real estate agent in San Francisco, who works closely with the sale and purchase of the area’s most exclusive listings. From prominent estates to investment properties, Joel’s expertise and professionalism solidifies him as one of the top luxury realtors in the country.Contact Us