2535 Union Street, San Francisco, CA
Located on a desirable tree-lined block in one of the City’s most desirable residential neighborhoods. Close to the popular shopping, dining and entertainment attractions of Fillmore and Chestnut Street, as well as the natural attractions of the Marina and Presidio Park. This bright and airy Cow Hollow residence enjoys a timeless floorplan ideal for enjoying a casual contemporary indoor/ outdoor lifestyle, as well as for elegant entertaining.
- The bright and airy, elegant entrance foyer with classic staircase going to the upper level provides a warm and elegant welcome to the home and is beautifully open to the living and outdoor spaces.
- Enjoying windows on three sides, the large-scale living room features hardwood flooring, picture and crown moldings, fireplace with marble surround, and a glimpse of the Bay though the tree-lined street.
- The formal dining/ family room features a fireplace, and a floor-to-ceiling Bay Window with glass French doors leading out to the patio and beautiful South-facing garden.
- A large kitchen with breakfast area also steps out to the patio through two sets of glass French doors, providing wonderful indoor/ outdoor flow on the main level. Amenities also include granite counters, double sinks plus bar sink, four-burner gas range with griddle, and stainless appliances including double-door refrigerator, double ovens, Bosch dishwasher and granite flooring with hardwood surround- well-suited to cooking, everyday living and entertaining.
- An office/ den with built-in desk and cabinetry completes the main level of the residence.
- The lushly landscaped South garden is framed with mature willows other trees, hedges, lawns and flower beds with great southern exposure.
- Enjoying gorgeous views of the Bay, Alcatraz and Angel Island, the spacious master bedroom features a wall of built-ins, plus a cedar-lined closet. The wonderfully bright, sleekly designed master bath is lit by a large skylight and features a glass and laminate vanity with double sinks, step-in glass shower and a stand-alone tub.
- The large second bedroom overlooks the garden through large Bay windows and has an en-suite marble bath with tub.
- A third bedroom on this level has double glass doors leading to a South deck and steps down to the garden and is serviced by a 3rd marble bath with glass shower on this level.
- Featuring a separate entrance, the large downstairs space works well as a combination/ flex use 4th bedroom/ family room, and steps out to a front terrace/ patio overlooking the lovely tree-lined block.
- A tiled 4th bath with shower services this level of the home.
- The good-sized laundry room has a separate sink and ample counter space.
- The Mechanical room is also located on this level.
ABOUT COW HOLLOW
This scenic Bay Area neighborhood is nestled between the Marina and Pacific Heights districts. The Cow Hollow neighborhood features the condo/row houses that are synonymous with San Francisco. Located between Lyon Street and the Presidio to the West and Van Ness to the East, Cow Hollow is near a wide variety of popular San Francisco landmarks.
When it’s time for Cow Hollow residents to go shopping or out to eat, Union Street is where all the excitement happens. Starting from the intersection of Steiner and Union you will find Rose’s Cafe, which features Italian fare including breakfast pizza. Other popular restaurants on Union Street include Gamine (French cuisine), West Coast Wine + Cheese, and Flores. The shopping available on Union Street is both diverse and unique. Some of the notable shops include Krimsa Fine Rugs & Decor, the health and beauty boutique LUSH, and Lorna Jane.
Residents of Cow Hollow are within a half-mile of Presidio’s incredible activities and museums. Enjoy a refreshing walk up and around the park’s grassy hills, followed by a picnic near El Polin Spring. Bowl a few games at the Presidio Bowling Center, or explore the history of one of the pioneers of animation at The Walt Disney Family Museum. The Palace of Fine Arts is one of San Francisco’s most unique landmarks and can be visited with ease from the Cow Hollow neighborhood.
Accessing the rest of the Bay Area is both easy and convenient. A short walk to the intersection of Union and Fillmore Street will take you to the Route 41 Transit Stop.From there, you can ride to the Financial District in less than 30 minutes. Film industry workers who live in Cow Hollow can walk easily to Industrial Light & Magic, while the Google Headquarters is just a 45-minute commute.
If you are looking for a vibrant neighborhood with plenty to see and do, Cow Hollow is perfect for you!
Pacific Heights is known for its beautiful views and extraordinary history.
With over $1 billion in sales, we pride ourselves on offering the highest level of top notch service. Joel Goodrich is an internationally recognized luxury real estate agent in San Francisco, who works closely with the sale and purchase of the area’s most exclusive listings. From prominent estates to investment properties, Joel’s expertise and professionalism solidifies him as one of the top luxury realtors in the country.Contact Us