2474 Filbert Street , San Francisco, CA
Located on a charming tree-lined block in one of San Francisco’s most desirable residential neighborhoods, the facade of this classic Cape Cod-style shingled home melds beautifully with the tastefully remodeled interiors and showcases a lovely formal front patio garden.
A large open kitchen/ great room features designer finishes and French doors leading to a South-facing terraced garden and stone patios surround by beautifully lush Park-like greenery- creating a wonderful outdoor extension of the indoor living and entertaining spaces. An elegant living room and central foyer connecting all the spaces create a flowing floorplan on the main level, ideal for entertaining as well as casual everyday living. The upstairs primary suite enjoys lovely outlooks toward the Bay and Alcatraz.
Situated close to the trendy boutiques, numerous dining spots and popular entertainment venues of Union and Chestnut Streets- as well as the world-class hiking and boating attractions of the Marina and Presidio Park- this bright and airy residence is a wonderfully urban and enjoyable City residence.
- 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath, 2 car parking
- 2,405 square foot home as per city of San Francisco Tax Records; Buyer to independently verify
- 2,874 square foot lot, 27' x 128' as per Tax Records
- Built circa 1904
- Beautiful South-facing terraced patios and garden
- Located on one of the most beautiful blocks in Cow Hollow with views of the Bay and Alcatraz
- Updated electrical, heating, plumbing systems, and new security system
With over $1 billion in sales, we pride ourselves on offering the highest level of top notch service. Joel Goodrich is an internationally recognized luxury real estate agent in San Francisco, who works closely with the sale and purchase of the area’s most exclusive listings. From prominent estates to investment properties, Joel’s expertise and professionalism solidifies him as one of the top luxury realtors in the country.Contact Us