22 Presidio Avenue , San Francisco, CA
Located at the nexus where the highly sought-after historical neighborhoods of Pacific Heights and Presidio Heights intersect with one of the world’s most beautiful natural attractions, the Presidio National Park, this classic condominium residence enjoys a premiere location in a beautiful boutique early 20th-Century building.
The elegantly flowing floor-plan of the main level works beautifully for entertaining as well as everyday living, with beautiful architectural detailing and lovely Park views as an enchanting backdrop. Top-of-the-line finishes throughout, a gourmet chef’s kitchen with breakfast room, and two fireplaces are additional amenities of these spectacular spaces. The Zen-like, luxuriously spacious primary suite on the upper level is a wonderfully serene oasis enjoying a spa-like en-suite bath, sitting area, garden views and fireplace in the bedroom, and a French door stepping out to a charming patio surrounded by lushly verdant greenery.
Located just a short distance to the City’s world-class technology & financial hubs of SoMa and FiDi as well as some of the world’s most picturesque beaches and parks, there is also quick freeway access to the Wine Country to the North as well as Silicon Valley to the South. Nestled amongst magnificent mansions, stately consulates, verdant parks, and close to the trend-setting boutiques and popular dining attractions of Fillmore and Sacramento Streets, this elegant and tranquil residence provides a quintessentially San Francisco lifestyle in one of the world’s most desirable luxury enclaves.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, powder room, formal dining room, breakfast room, laundry room, and 3 fireplaces (dining room fireplace is decorative only)
- 1 car independent Parking
- 2 Level Condominium residence of ~2,380 Square Feet as per architect; Buyer to independently verify
- 3-unit building built in 1909
- Charming East-facing, terraced common area patios
- Designed by prominent architect Stephen Sutro
- Note: the 52” Sony television in master bedroom and Sony television in the breakfast room are included
- The dining room walls are pre-wired electrical for installation of sconces
- The two patios in the back are common area, but currently 24 Presidio Avenue uses the upper one and 22 Presidio Avenue the lower one
With over $1 billion in sales, we pride ourselves on offering the highest level of top notch service. Joel Goodrich is an internationally recognized luxury real estate agent in San Francisco, who works closely with the sale and purchase of the area’s most exclusive listings. From prominent estates to investment properties, Joel’s expertise and professionalism solidifies him as one of the top luxury realtors in the country.Contact Us