2164 Hyde Street #715, San Francisco , CA
Elegantly set on one of Russian Hill’s most architecturally beautifully blocks lined with classic Pre-War buildings, this fabulous high-floor residence is a perfect intersection of early 20th Century grandeur with 21st Century luxury. High ceilings, exquisite original architectural detailing combined with a tastefully timeless contemporary renovation, and a beautifully open flowing floor-plan create wonderful spaces for casual everyday living as well as elegant entertaining.
Large picture windows create a wonderfully bright and airy environment while capturing captivating vistas of San Francisco’s most renowned landmarks- from the Bay & Golden Gate Bridges to Coit Tower, Treasure Island, Alcatraz and beyond- with the glittering waters of the Bay as a picturesque backdrop.
Enjoy a sophisticated and comfortable urban lifestyle in the heart of one of the City’s most renowned and vibrant historical neighborhoods- while enjoying close proximity to the world-class hotels of Nob Hill, the shopping/ dining mecca and Theater District of Downtown, the charming restaurants and cafes of Little Italy, as well as the booming tech and business capitals of Jackson Square, The Financial District and SoMa.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths plus powder room, open dining room, solarium-style sun-room, office, laundry room, kitchen with walk-in pantry & service elevator
- Recessed lighting and art/gallery lighting throughout
- 1 car parking with electric car charger as assigned by the co-op and two large storage rooms (one converted to office)
- 2,921 square feet as per City of San Francisco Tax records; 3,055 as per graphic artist; Buyer to independently verify
- 8 story building built in 1915 originally designed by renowned architect T. Patterson Ross
- 16 cooperative apartments plus common area laundry room on lower level
- Passenger & service elevators
- Resident manager
- HOA Dues: $3,291.71 per month, paid quarterly; includes water, garbage, heat, building insurance, maintenance, reserves, and on-site live-in property manager
With over $1 billion in sales, we pride ourselves on offering the highest level of top notch service. Joel Goodrich is an internationally recognized luxury real estate agent in San Francisco, who works closely with the sale and purchase of the area’s most exclusive listings. From prominent estates to investment properties, Joel’s expertise and professionalism solidifies him as one of the top luxury realtors in the country.Contact Us