2151 Laguna Street No.1, San Francisco , CA
With its own separate garden entrance in one of Pacific Heights’ most architecturally magnificent Pre-War, Beaux Arts-style buildings on Lafayette Park West, this starchitect-designed condominium residence features a highly refined aesthetic along with exquisite finishes.
The brilliant architectural design creates a light-filled, flowing floor-plan with every room opening up to the front or rear garden- creating a wonderfully seamless indoor/ outdoor oasis in the heart of one of the City’s most vibrant and sought-after historical neighborhoods.
Located just a short distance to the City’s world-class technology & financial hubs of SoMa and FiDi as well as some of the world’s most picturesque beaches and parks, there is also quick freeway access to the Wine Country to the North as well as Silicon Valley to the South. Nestled amongst magnificent mansions, stately consulates, verdant parks, and close to the trend-setting boutiques and popular dining attractions of Fillmore, Union and Upper Polk Streets, this elegant and tranquil residence provides a quintessentially San Francisco lifestyle in one of the world’s most desirable luxury enclaves.
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath condominium with 1 car parking and additional storage
- Extensively renovated and rebuilt in 2012-2013 with a design by prominent architects Sandy Walker and Glenn Reynolds of Walker & Moody Architects
- Large private backyard with seamless indoor/outdoor living space throughout the residence
- 4 Unit Edwardian on Lafayette Park built in 1919
- 1,694 square feet as per architectural plans, 1,608 square feet as per San Francisco Tax Records; buyer to independently verify
- Separate front door garden entrance across from the Park, as well as direct entrance into the home from the garage
- $1,053 per month (paid quarterly) includes the following: water, heating for all 4 units and common area, building wide hot water heating, common area electricity (2151 Laguna No.1 pays separate PG&E bill for electricity & gas), monthly exterior pest control, total building insurance (unit owners need only cover personal property), building fire alarm, security/monitoring, annual fire escape inspection, annual fire extinguisher inspection, annual boiler/backflow inspection, semi-annual window washing, monthly elevator maintenance, weekly building janitorial maintenance (garage, interior common area cleaning), worker’s comp insurance for Janitor, weekly gardener for the front of building (2151 Laguna No.1 pays separately for backyard), annual tree trimming, front tree fertilizer 3 x yearly, garage door maintenance, bookkeeping services, all building maintenance regularly addressed and maintained by HOA and either paid through normally assessed dues or if necessary, a special assessment is made.
With over $1 billion in sales, we pride ourselves on offering the highest level of top notch service. Joel Goodrich is an internationally recognized luxury real estate agent in San Francisco, who works closely with the sale and purchase of the area’s most exclusive listings. From prominent estates to investment properties, Joel’s expertise and professionalism solidifies him as one of the top luxury realtors in the country.Contact Us