2110 Scott Street, San Francisco, CA
With its beautiful Neo-Classical façade and stunning architectural interiors, this super-chic residence nestled in the heart of Pacific Heights is reminiscent of an exquisite Parisian-Style villa combined with accents of Park Avenue glamour.
The grand-scaled rooms and fabulous detailing on the main level create a magical backdrop for entertaining, while the gourmet chef’s kitchen/ family room stepping out to the beautifully landscaped patio and garden provides a seamless indoor/ outdoor flow for a casual contemporary lifestyle.
The four levels of beautifully designed living spaces feature a sumptuously luxurious full-floor primary suite with dual baths, dressing rooms, library and sitting area, great storage, as well as wonderful family bedrooms and spaces- all connected via elevator and enjoying direct access from the 3-car garage.
With its fabulous location adjacent to Alta Plaza Park, this wonderful home enjoys close proximity to the trendy boutiques as well as the popular dining and entertainment attractions of Fillmore and Sacramento Streets- plus some of the City’s most world-renowned and beautiful parks and beaches, including the Presidio National Park. Just a short drive to the world-class tech and finance hubs of SoMa and the Financial District, this sophisticated residence also has easy access to the Golden Gate Bridge, Marin & California’s world-renowned Wine Country, as well south to Silicon Valley and San Francisco International Airport…Perfect for enjoying a comfortable and enjoyable urban experience in one of San Francisco’s most desirable and vibrant historic residential neighborhoods.
- 6 Bedrooms*, 5 Bathrooms, powder room, formal dining room, family room, laundry room, office and kitchen with butler’s pantry and breakfast area (*Please note that this includes two rooms on the 2nd floor currently used as library and dressing room and another room on the top floor currently used as a dressing room)
- 2 Parking with interior access into the residence
- Elevator to 3 levels
- 5 working fireplaces; master bedroom and upstairs office are woodburning and the rest are gas
- 6,257 square feet of dwelling and 652 square foot garage as per appraisal; 5,939 square feet of dwelling as per City of San Francisco Tax Records
- Lot area 3,634; 28’ X 131’
- Steps away from Alta Plaza Park with an incredible WalkScore of 96- and three blocks from Fillmore Street shopping and dining, as well as close proximity to transportation to Downtown and SoMa via California Street
- Built circa 1900 as per City of San Francisco Tax Records and extensively restored and renovated by the current owner in 1999-2000 including:
- Extensive replacement of foundation, all wiring, all plumbing, all
windows, doors and installed a Runtel radiant heating system
- Installed elevator which has been regularly serviced
- Installed speakers throughout the house as well as a SONOS
system that was recently upgraded
- The security and phone systems were updated 18 months ago
- Washer & dryer ~ 4 years old
- Irrigation system in garden replaced last year
With over $1 billion in sales, we pride ourselves on offering the highest level of top notch service. Joel Goodrich is an internationally recognized luxury real estate agent in San Francisco, who works closely with the sale and purchase of the area’s most exclusive listings. From prominent estates to investment properties, Joel’s expertise and professionalism solidifies him as one of the top luxury realtors in the country.Contact Us