1940 Broadway No.4, San Francisco, CA
Located in one of Pacific Heights’ most elegant Pre-War buildings, this expansive full-floor residence enjoys exceptional scale and volume in the living areas, Northwest and Southeast terraces, and original historic architectural detailing, along with stunning Bay views.
Designed by legendary starchitects George A. Bos and Frederick W. Quandt of the era at the peak of San Francisco’s Gilded Age, 1940 Broadway- known as “The Heights”- features one of the City’s most memorable facades and exclusive access to the adjacent residents-only, private park-like garden.
Nestled in the heart of Pacific Heights amongst magnificent mansions and stately consulates, close to the trend-setting boutiques and popular restaurants of Fillmore, Union and Chestnut Streets, as well as to some of the world’s most beautiful parks & beaches, this elegant residence provides a quintessentially San Francisco lifestyle in one of the City’s most sought-after and vibrant historical neighborhoods- just a short drive to the world-class tech and finance hubs of SoMa & FiDi, and enjoying easy access to Marin & the Wine Country.
- Full -Floor cooperative residence in a premiere Pacific Heights Pre-War building
- 3 bedroom, 3.5 baths plus formal dining room, eat-in kitchen, sun-room, library, office/family room, as well as Northwest and Southeast terraces
- 2 deeded independent parking spaces, and deeded storage in the basement
- 3,456 square feet of interior space as per appraisal, plus terraces
- Golden Gate, Bay & Alcatraz views
- Towering ceilings with gallery-style windows
- HOA dues: $3,398 per month (paid quarterly) includes water, garbage, building insurance, maintenance, reserves, on-site property manager and professional property management; $866 of that amount is for a special assessment
With over $1 billion in sales, we pride ourselves on offering the highest level of top notch service. Joel Goodrich is an internationally recognized luxury real estate agent in San Francisco, who works closely with the sale and purchase of the area’s most exclusive listings. From prominent estates to investment properties, Joel’s expertise and professionalism solidifies him as one of the top luxury realtors in the country.Contact Us