Spectacular Views & Custom Finishes. World-Class Amenities and Location. San Francisco’s Newest Landmark Building.
Located at San Francisco’s most luxurious new high-rise address, this stunning high-floor residence features custom finishes, spectacular views, concierge service, and access to a world-class amenities floor 500 feet above street level.
This wonderfully sophisticated urban aerie in the heart of the City’s booming TransBay District is uniquely situated to enjoy access to the surrounding tech and financial capitals of SoMa and the Financial District, as well as acclaimed dining, sporting, entertainment, business and cultural attractions including The Ferry Building, Oracle Park, Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, Moscone Convention Center and The Museum of Modern Art. Luxurious City living re-defined.
- 181 Fremont features 55 signature condominium residences impeccably designed by internationally renowned designer Orlando Diaz-Azcuy in a 803’ foot high-rise on the upper floors above the amenities floor and 34 floors of commercial space, currently leased by Facebook’s Instagram division
- Exquisitely finished lobby, elevator and halls
- San Francisco’s first LEED certified platinum luxury tower
- Full floor of amenities and communal gathering spaces plus a wrap-around Sky Terrace which includes the Conservatory, fitness center w/ yoga room, 2 distinctive lounges, library, catering kitchen and conference room
- One of only three buildings with a direct connection to the rooftop park atop the adjacent Transbay Transit Center from the 7th floor, a four block, 5.4 acre elevated park with trees and lawns
- Residence 55C is a 2 bedroom plus den, 2.5 bath of 1,605 square feet as per builder.
- The superb finishes have been sourced from around the globe and include Arabescato Corchia marble & Valcucine cabinetry from Italy, Pladao Wood entry doors from New Guinea, and bronze entry door hardware from Paris.
- The chic entrance foyer provides and elegant entry into the home.
- An open living room features wide-plank white oak flooring, ebonized oak built-in entertainment center & paneling, motorized Lutron shades and dramatic views of Salesforce Tower, the Skyline and City lights stretching all the way to the Bay and San Francisco’s famous “Seven Hills”.
- The luxurious master suite enjoys two customized closets with exquisite built-ins and showroom-style lighting, and a stunning master bath with walk-in shower clad by slab marble walls and pebble floor, separate free-standing soaking tub, dual vanities, radiant heating and laundry closet.
- The 2nd bedroom suite has stunning views of City Lights twinkling beyond the Salesforce Transit Center Park below, a large closet with built-ins and marble bath with walk-in shower.
- An elegant powder room features textured walls and marble vanity,
- The sleek open gourmet chef’s kitchen has Miele microwave, oven, and 5-burner cook-top with hood, Sub-Zero wine fridge and refrigerator, and one-of-a-kind custom designed cabinetry plus bar area.
- Select upgrades include Lutron shades and lighting with programmable settings, CinemaFrame Home entertainment Center + Sonos remote controlled surround sound system. Custom designer wallpaper, paint and additional lighting. Custom designer furnishings optional.
- HOA Dues: $2,658 per month includes one car parking, water, garbage, building insurance, maintenance, reserves, concierge service and property management. HOA Dues in the amount of $96,000 pre-paid from May 2019 through May, 2022.
- Electronic Blackout Shades (All Windows)
- Lutron Lighting Automation upgrades
- Distributed Sonos Audio System throughout unit
- CinemaFrame Home entertainment Center
- Integrated 50” TV’s both bedrooms
- Savant Remote controls linked to all systems (3)
- 5-year extended warranty for all equipment above
- Custom Master Bedroom Closet
- Integrated shoe closet/laundry hampers
- Custom 3-part lighted coat closet with soft close drawers and Servo driver
- Custom guest bedroom closet with mirrored doors and light with sensors
- John Pomp Custom hand spun glass entry lighting pendants
- Phillip Jeffries Gold Leaf Wall Covering (Entry)
- Phillip Jeffries (Master Bedroom)
- Guest bedroom pre-wired for pendants or sconces
- Furniture negotiable
- HOA Dues in the amount of $96,000 are pre-paid from May 2019 through May, 2022