1340 Clay Street #603, San Francisco, CA
Sophisticated and spacious living at The Montaire. Luxury 20-unit building at the crest of Nob Hill featuring a glamorous lobby, two-car deeded parking and 24-hour doorman service with enhanced video-monitored security. This bright, airy and quiet condominium residence features an extra-large living room/dining space with fireplace, bordered by a wall of windows overlooking a park-like setting, as well as a newly renovated kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances and breakfast area.
Two lovely bedrooms enjoy unique views of the exquisite Lake Como-esque trompe-l’oeil mural in the building’s courtyard with a glimpse of the Bay and Russian Hill as a backdrop- a touch of Italy in the midst of the City!
- Two bedroom, two bath condominium residence at The Montaire
- 1,741 square feet as per draftsman - Two car side-by-side deed parking and additional storage
- Constructed in 1991 as a 20 unit ultra-luxury building, The Montaire is Nob Hill’s last major condominium development
- HOA Dues: $2,931.70 per month; includes water, garbage, building insurance, maintenance, reserves, 24 hour doorman and professional property management.
- An elegant entrance foyer and hallway provide a gracious entry into the home and features great wall space for art
- The extremely large open living/ dining space enjoys a wood-burning fireplace, hardwood flooring, moldings, three rounded Bay windows, lovely outlooks toward the surrounding greenery as well as the clouds and columns of the building’s giant Lake Cuomo-esque trompe l'oeil wall -- a touch of Italy on Nob Hill!
- The chic-looking gourmet kitchen features granite counters and backsplash, cherrywood-finish cabinetry, pull-out pantry drawers, stainless Bosch appliances including 5 burner Bosch gas range with hood, Bosch double ovens and dishwasher, as well as a double door GE refrigerator with ice-maker- with a charming eat-in area enjoying greenery outlooks
- Spacious and luxurious, the master suite has three roomy closets, a large classic marble master bath with separate shower and tub, terrace, and views toward the Italianate trompe l'oeil in the building’s courtyard -- with glimpses of the Bay and Russian Hill in the background. - The 2nd/ guest marble bath with a shower/ tub also serves as powder room
- The 2nd bedroom steps out onto a balcony and also has outlooks toward the exquisite mural- straight out of Italy!
- There is a stacked Whirlpool washer/ dryer in the laundry closet
Residences in Nob Hill are in high demand due to the beautiful surroundings, views of the San Francisco Bay, and its central location in the city.
With over $1 billion in sales, we pride ourselves on offering the highest level of top notch service. Joel Goodrich is an internationally recognized luxury real estate agent in San Francisco, who works closely with the sale and purchase of the area’s most exclusive listings. From prominent estates to investment properties, Joel’s expertise and professionalism solidifies him as one of the top luxury realtors in the country.Contact Us