Perched atop one of Nob Hill’s premiere 24-hour doorman high-rises. This elegant urban abode features a dramatic, expansive entertaining and living space as well as sweeping views of the City’s most iconic, world-renowned landmarks.
ENJOY THE ONLINE BROCHURE
- Two- bedroom condominium residence with two baths, powder room, private elevator entrance, South terrace
- 1 car tandem parking
- 19- story, 71-unit steel and concrete Mid-Century Style high-rise built in 1963
- 24- hour doorman service
- Elegantly-landscaped entrance into the moto court with abundant valet parking for guests
- Fitness room
- Security person for the freight elevator
- On-site property manager
- Maintenance & janitorial service
- HOA Dues: $3,183 per month includes water, heat garbage, cable TV, building insurance, maintenance, reserves and property management
- A chic black-and-white marble private elevator foyer provides an elegant entrance through glass French doors into the residence.
- The dramatic open southwest corner living/ entertaining space features hardwood floors, fireplace, and floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors stepping out to a South terrace.
- Large picture windows frame sweeping views of San Francisco's most renowned landmarks -from the Golden Gate Bridge to Grace Cathedral and Huntington Park, as well as the City's newest icon, Salesforce Tower.
- This incredibly bright and airy space also enjoys dramatic outlooks over Nob Hill's gorgeous Parisian-style architectural treasures including the legendary Fairmont and Mark Hopkins Hotels.
- The sleek, open kitchen features granite counters, paneled SubZero refrigerator and a mirrored backsplash reflecting the space and the views.
- The master suite enjoys beautiful views toward Grace Cathedral and the Golden Gate bridge, walk in closet, dressing area - The 2nd bedroom also has an en-suite bath and 2 closets.
- A powder room, back hallway gallery for art and back exit to service elevator complete the floorplan of this gracious City residence.