1502 Taylor Street, San Francisco, Ca
Located in a boutique three-unit 2002 building. This three-bedroom, two-bath condominium residence enjoys luxurious finishes of marble, granite and wood, one-car parking- plus a huge 400 square foot+ step-out terrace with some lovely outlooks of the City Skyline, perfect for indoor/ outdoor living and entertaining in the heart of the City.
Situated at the intersection of the historic Nob Hill and Russian Hill neighborhoods this sophisticated urban residence enjoys a fabulous location close to the popular dining, shopping and entertainment attractions of North Beach, Chinatown, Jackson Square and The Embarcadero as well as the tech and finance hubs of the Financial District and SoMa.
- Southwest corner condominium residence with three bedrooms, two baths and large terrace.
- Common area roof with spectacular views.
- One-car parking.
- With 1,273 square feet of living space, per City of San Francisco Tax Records / 1,259 square feet of living space and 433 square foot terrace as per draftsman. Buyer to independently verify.
- Luxury three-unit boutique building built in 2002.
- HOA Dues: $300 per month includes water, garbage, insurance, maintenance reserves, and professional property management by Ocean Beach Property Management.
- The bright and airy Southwest facing open living/ dining space enjoys mahogany-stained hardwood floors, clean-lined moldings, carved marble fireplace and five windows, including three Bays.
- The open gourmet chef’s kitchen features stainless appliances including double-door KitchenAid refrigerator with water and ice dispensers, Thermador 4-burner gas range with stove with hood, Kenmore microwave, KitchenAid trash compactor and Bosch dishwasher. Abundant cabinetry, sparkling granite counters and marble floors with inlay make this truly a great entertaining as well as everyday kitchen.
- A lovely master suite enjoys walk-in closet with built-ins, a window looking out over the terrace and a luxurious marble bath with double sinks and walk-in shower with bench and marble inlay pattern.
- The second bedroom/ den has double French doors stepping out to the huge ~430 square foot terrace enjoying some lovely glimpses of the City Skyline- from Salesforce Tower to the Pyramid- providing a wonderful blend of indoor/ outdoor living and entertaining in the heart of the City.
- A second guest marble bath with shower tub services both the South-facing 3rd bedroom as well as the 2nd bedroom.
- The laundry closet has a stacked Whirlpool washer/ dryer.
- Built in 2002, this luxury 3-unit boutique building features an intimate elegant entrance foyer with carved wood doors with stained glass inlay, mirrored wall, marble and granite flooring and wainscoting and a sleekly-designed staircase with steel and marble balustrade. A back door provides interior access to the garage.
- The stunning common area roof has incredible views of the Bay Bridge, Coit Tower, Downtown Skyline and the Bay, as well as iconic Nob Hill landmarks including Grace Cathedral and the Mark Hopkins Hotel.
Elegant and glamorous, Nob Hill is home to five legendary hotels, Huntington Park and one of San Francisco’s most iconic structures- Grace Cathedral. Perched on the commanding heights made accessible in the 1870s by the California Street cable car that runs through the heart of the neighborhood, Nob Hill is home to old San Francisco. The descendants of San Francisco’s founding families still frequent their private clubs here, including the Pacific Union and University Clubs.
The neighborhood remains the one of most affluent and desirable in all of San Francisco with it’s historic, yet vibrant character. With it’s stunning Beaux Arts-style pre-war luxury buildings decorated with wedding-cake facades, the magnificent palace-like Fairmont Hotel, and iconic Grace Cathedral, Nob Hill is truly San Francisco’s own version of Paris- and the scene of many famous movie and television filmings over the decades.
The heart of Nob Hill is Huntington Park, and its iconic 10-foot tall Fountain of Tortoises. Shady benches around the classic urban square provide a welcome rest for those who hike up the hill- and a children’s playground is a hidden gem. in addition to it’s acclaimed world-class restaurants, charming neighborhood eateries dot the neighborhood. And the Masonic Auditorium, a classic example of Mid-Century architecture, is yet another attraction, as a venue for concerts and events.
Nob Hill is fabulously located in the heart of the City, in the midst of world-renowned hotels, boutiques, theaters and restaurants, as well as Chinatown, North Beach, Union Square, the Theater District, Financial District and SOMA’s booming technology center- perfect for enjoying a sophisticated, yet comfortable urban lifestyle close to San Francisco’s world-class cultural, dining, entertainment and business attractions.
With over $1 billion in sales, we pride ourselves on offering the highest level of top notch service. Joel Goodrich is an internationally recognized luxury real estate agent in San Francisco, who works closely with the sale and purchase of the area’s most exclusive listings. From prominent estates to investment properties, Joel’s expertise and professionalism solidifies him as one of the top luxury realtors in the country.Contact Us